Dunkin ‘Brings Subsequent Era Retailer to Greensboro | Firms
The redesigned store of the future with modern changes opens July 21 on Battleground Avenue; Celebration includes free coffee for one year* to the first 50 guests in line & Check presentation at Special Olympics of North Carolina
Greensboro, NC (July 19th, 2021) – People who live, work and travel in Greensboro can now experience Dunkin’s store of the future. Dunkin ‘is opening its new restaurant at 2609 Battleground Avenue on Wednesday July 21st, featuring the brand’s next generation design with a contemporary feel and innovative technologies. To celebrate, the restaurant will give the first 50 guests in line a free coffee for one year at 5am. Guests can also enjoy Dunkin ‘mascot performances and freebies.
In a recent fundraiser, 75 Dunkin stores across the Carolinas owned by Coastal Franchising LLC raised $ 85,190. $ 72,645 will be donated to Special Olympics in North Carolina and $ 12,545 to Special Olympics in South Carolina. Funds were raised through a daily in-store icon program, merchandise sales, and special fundraising drives with local mounted police, K-9 teams, and Special Olympic athletes. Coastal Franchising will celebrate this amazing donation and commitment to the local community with check delivery ceremonies to local Special Olympics athletes at this and a number of other grand openings across the state. The presentation this Wednesday will be at 8:00 am with attendees from Special Olympics of North Carolina, Dunkin ‘, and Coastal Franchising.
- Modern design: The openness, colors and materials of the design help create an accessible, positive and energetic environment.
- Premium casting: Dunkin’s signature cold drinks are now served via an innovative tap system that serves eight continuously cold drinks such as coffee, iced tea, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use high quality espresso machines to maximize flavor to make handcrafted drinks to order.
- Dunkin ‘on Demand:Dunkin ‘has also set up a mobile pickup area so that DD Perks® Rewards program members who pre-order through Dunkin’s mobile app can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. Guests can track the status of their orders for collection in the restaurant via a new digital order status board.
- Dunkin ‘curb: Guests who order in advance via the Dunkin ‘app can conveniently have their food and drinks brought to them. Whether they want to get there on foot or by car, Dunkin ‘can keep locals, visitors, and travelers safe during the pandemic.
- Increased energy efficiency: The New Dunkin ‘is a DD Green Achievement ™ restaurant that saves 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
“Dunkin’s next generation business has been extremely well received and we are proud to bring this innovative restaurant closer to the community,” said franchisee George Ross, CEO of Coastal Franchising. “The new modern design and technology updates will catch the attention of Dunkin ‘fans old and new and will help keep Greensboro running on Dunkin’ for years to come.”
The restaurant is open daily from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. To learn more about Dunkin ‘and this location, visit www.dunkindonuts.com or subscribe to the Dunkin’ blog for notifications here.
* Free coffee for one year comes in the form of 1 voucher booklet containing vouchers for free medium hot coffee / iced coffee, 4 vouchers per month for 12 months + 2 bonus months (56 vouchers in total).
About dunkin ‘
Founded in 1950, Dunkin ‘is America’s most popular all-day, daily stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin ‘is the leader in hot regular coffee / decaffeinated coffee / flavored coffee, frozen regular coffee / decaffeinated / flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin. Brand Keys named Dunkin ‘# 1 for customer loyalty in the coffee category for 14 years in a row. The company has more than 12,600 restaurants in 40 countries around the world. Dunkin ‘is part of the Inspire Brands restaurant family. More information is available at www.DunkinDonuts.com.